tOY Horse on wheels
1. Lifelike design
3.Sale to more than 40 countries
Our toy horse on wheels can be ridden inside or outside of the house on any smooth surface. There is no assembly required, nor any need for batteries or any kind of fuel. The animals are moved by the rider’s weight and pedal power.
As a professional toy horse on wheels toys manufacturer , our company focus is on developing and creating environmentally safe children’s ride-on toys. We have an excellent design and manufacturing team that can satisfy any customer’s new product development needs.
We encourage and welcome customer inquiries/visits and are sincerely looking forward to cooperate and work together in harmony with toy importers all over the world.
CE, EN71, ASTM F963
Packaging & Shipping
Single Packing: One or two pieces in one carton
FOB: Dalian Port
45 days upon receipt of 30% deposit; or upon receipt of relevant L/C
T/T 30% at contract signing and T/T rest before delivery or Irrevocable L/C At Sight
FOB Dalian Port China
12 months free repair
12 months from issue date
How to Ride Mechanical Ride on Toys ?
• Upon arrival, remove the shipment protection that secures the footrests.
• The footrests must not be used to mount the product. The product can tip over if this is done.
• To start riding, the rider must sit in the saddle with his/her full weight on the product without pushing down on the footrests. Now, the rider must push the
handles on the head forward (not pull them back). The animal’s legs will extend outwards and the saddle height will drop. Now, the rider can place his/her
feet on the footrests and, by placing vertical downward pressure on the footrests while holding the handles, the horse will lift the rider back up and move
forward. This movement can be repeated with the feet on the footrests, and the animal will move forward like a real horse.
• Animal Riding products can be steered left and right.
• When dismounting, the footrests must not be used.
• Animal Riding products cannot move backwards. The rider must dismount and manually turn the horse around.